1.34 Update (b1554d75)
- Add new "Autocomplete" option
On ↲which enables the return key
↲to always trigger completion, instead of only in certain contexts. The default remains
On ↹using tab to complete.
- Accept either return key or tab key for completion when triggered manually with
ctrl space. This also works this way after the completion menu has been interacted with.
- Improve scroll bar mouse interaction. Scroll bars are easier/wider to grab, they visibly expand to 2x width & are highlighted when hovering over them.
- Add missing CJK support in code branch menu.
- Update code dependencies and compile with rust 1.55.
Get Robo Instructus
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.