1.7 Update (b7c24d1)
- Native Mac builds are available on Steam.
Mac support is not yet final or advertised on the store page as I'd like for the builds to get a little more testing. Please report any issues at #229, mac builds are also available there for testing.
- Game settings can now be selected from the menu during unlocks.
- Optimise compute loop, lowers CPU usage / increases max speed performance a little.
- Export discrete gpu hint symbols on Linux & Mac for multi-gpu setups.
- Allow some usages without render hardware acceleration, mostly for mac testing.
- Auto pick low render settings when lacking hardware acceleration.
- Update dependencies & steam sdk.
- Support "Primer" translations. Awaiting community translation work, see big-ab-games/robo-instructus-translation.
Get Robo Instructus
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.